The automatic batching system of high-speed rail brake is an automatic batching system customized by Rongxin Technology for the high-speed rail brake industry.
Automatic batching system for high-speed rail brake of Rongxin Technology
The automatic batching system of high-speed rail brake is an automatic batching system customized by Rongxin Technology for the high-speed rail brake industry. The system is controlled by a computer and can complete tasks such as automatic batching, automatic weighing, automatic unloading, automatic mixing, and automatic feeding according to the process requirements.
1. It can be switched between manual and automatic batching functions.
2. It can adapt to harsh working environment.
3. The formula data is confidential, and the formula management is carried out according to the user's needs. For example, formula input, storage, adjustment, deletion and modification. The software has confidentiality function, that is, the data in the computer cannot be copied and downloaded at will.
4. In the process of work, the batching data can be displayed in real time to facilitate timely adjustment, and the weight data can be managed, and the batching data and statistical statements can be recorded.
5. It can automatically mix a variety of materials according to the formula requirements, and has the function of automatically sealing the inlet and outlet during the mixing process, and can realize the dust collection function during the mixing process;
6. Provide a historical data query system, which can query the batching parameters of any time period under authorization, provide the printing function, and print the batching parameters of any time period under authorization;
7. The human-machine interface is clear and easy to understand. The electronic control system can automatically calculate and display the weight of materials in the storage bin, the operation status of automatic weighing, instantaneous weight, cumulative weight and other text or image information on the display screen, and has the interface simulation function.